WE NEED YOUR VOTE!
The CARE Center has a wonderful funding opportunity through the State Farm Neighborhood Assistance Program and we need your help. Here are the details:
- State Farm accepted the first 4,000 applications nationwide.
- The 4,000 open slots for applications were filled within 52 minutes.
- 200 applications were approved to move to the next round of competition, including The CARE Center!!!
- There are only two other organizations in the state of Alabama to move to this final round of competition. (Other organizations are located in Cullman and South AL-Monroe County.)
- State Farm usually awards  $25,000 grants each year. However, this year is their 100th Anniversary and they will be awarding  $25,000 grants. Therefore, we have a 50/50 chance of winning $25,000 from State Farm!
- It is a popularity competition moving forward and we need your help!
- Voting will open April 27th and will remain open through May 6th at midnight.
- Individuals can vote 10x per day (at one time…you won’t need to sign in 10 different times) from each email address (i.e.-work, personal, church email.)
- Individuals can set a text reminder to vote each day by clicking HERE.
The CARE Center has created a social media and email blast…please share, share, share…and ask all your family and friends to vote every day, 10x per day. Here is the link for voting (starting April 27th-May 6th) and a QR Code with the link embedded. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!